"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Friday, July 17, 2009

Once a Month - LOL

Ok, so it kind of looks like I'm posting
once a month now... Twice in July...
that's good lol .

I'll try to post at least once a month.
Got to babysit my niece & nephew last
weekend! Lots of fun! Was helping my
sister-in-law's mother watch them both.
Brooklynn & I went swimmin everyday.
She's such a cutie pie!!

Going shoppin with my Mom tomorrow.
Think we're both gonna get a hair cut.
I'd like to get one where I don't have to
do too much to it and it still looks good.
Think every woman would just love that!

Gonna go tweet ... think it's been 2 or 3 months
since I did that! Everyone have a blessed weekend!

Joy - Hugs - Sugahs

muahssssss

0 comments:

Post a Comment