"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Friday, October 9, 2009

Prayer Brings Me Joy!












Wow, today I got up in a bad mood.


Was thinking about things I shouldn't


and feeling sorry for myself. I had to instantly


start praying before the devil tried to ruin my day.


Then I got the joy! Just start praising God and all


the bad troubles just melt away! Praise God!


You know you can't think like that. You got to


keep your focus on God. Just let go of all your


problems, worry & doubt & give it to Him. He knows


your situation & the Bible says He cares for you & loves


you and will give you your hearts desire! You can do nothing


without God! The other day I was printing something at work


and everything I was printing was messing up big time. In my line


of work you really can't mess up and throw away paper because it


cost money. We'll I just stopped what I was doing for a few seconds


and prayed. God help me... I can't do this, but YOU CAN! Please


let these things print.... and immediately it printed perfectly!


God even cares about a small printing job! AWESOME! So today


let me just say ... Let Go & Let God!



Going to see my sister cheer at her home game tonight!


YAY! Always have fun watchin her cheer.


Here's a little gift from me to all of you!





Have a blessed weekend all!



~ Hugs ~ JOY ~ Sugahs ~






0 comments:

Post a Comment