"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend Fun!





Had a good time shopping with Mom on Friday!

We went and grabbed some dinner at Wendy's.

{We had a coupon} LOL!


Bought some make-up for her and I got a new

shirt and pants and some perfume.


My sister's school won the game on Friday too! YAY!

They were behind and brought up the score to a tie and

went into overtime. Won by 8 points I think!


Today I swept the porch and sidewalk for Mom. My brother

and his family are coming over. Rebecca's boyfriend is coming

over too. Think were gonna get pizza or something. Play with

the babies while my brother & step dad watch the football games.


Made a cute cheerleading scrapbook layout! This is my sister

& her friend Kim from last year. They are cheering together

this year too!







Well, everyone have a good day!
Off to play games on pogo (Bingo) LOL!
Blog more later!
~Hugs ~ JOY ~ Sugahs ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment