"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sissy in the Honor Society!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!













Got a new background for my blog.



Looks all Christmasy now... YAY!



Tomorrow night my sister is having



a ceromony to get into the National



Honors Society! I'm so very proud of her!



Going shopping this weekend. Buying more



Christmas presents. Jesus is definatly the



reason for the season! It's a family tradition



at our house to make a birthday cake for



Jesus and sing Happy Birthday to Him along



with the other Christmas songs. It was brought



to my attention not so long ago just about all this ...



Someone said that the gifts part of Christmas isn't



that important in so many words... well, i don't



believe that at all ... I believe it's very important



also... This is why ...



My Heavenly Father gave His Son for me!



To die for my sins.... Jesus gave His life for us



so we could be saved and not go to hell!



When Jesus was born the three Wise Men brought



him gifts too! And in 2 Corinthians 9:7 it says this:



"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver."



So.... guess what ... I'm gonna give gifts to the ones



I love and others that I don't know also because I



love to (love the look on people's faces when they



get a gift!) and God says be a "cheerful giver".





Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!



Here's a little gift from me to you!












Post more after the holidays!


~ Hugs ~ JOY ~ Sugahs ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment