"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blog/Valentines/Family






It's been almost a month since I've posted


anything on my blog. Valentine's Day is


coming up soon. My sister's birthday is on


Valentine's Day! She'll be 16! Goodness I


remember when I turned 16... my twin brother and I


shared our first car. So funny now how we use to argue


who was gonna use the car. Rebecca will be driving by


herself soon. She's a good driver. In the car that is... please


don't ride with her on a four wheeler YIKES! She scares me


how fast she goes.


Thought I'd post something on here about love ....


1 Corinthians 13:4-7 & 13 -NLT


"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful


or proud or rude. It does not demand it's own way. It is not


irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not


rejoice about injustice but rejoices with the truth. Love never


gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through


every circumstance. Three things will last forever --faith, hope and love--


and the greatest of these is love."


I just love that verse! Makes me take a look at myself and ask ... how


am I loving others?


Going over to babysit my nephew and niece while my


brother takes his wife out of town for her birthday this


weekend. Maybe I'll get some batteries for the camera and


take some pics to post. Here's the newest one I have of


baby Johnny! Soooo cute!!










Ok, everyone have a Happy Valentine's Day!


~Hugs~JOY~sugahs

0 comments:

Post a Comment