"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Spring!




Well, it's been awhile since I've
posted anything.... Happy Spring!



I just love Spring... the pretty flowers

and the warm weather and yes even the

bees buzzin' around! Just BEAUTIFUL!

God is BEAUTIFUL! This is His creation

and it just leaves me in awe when i look at
everything. We even have baby dragonflys
flying around the yard!



Wanted to thank all my sweet friends for

the nice birthday wishes! THANK YOU! Love you all!

I'll post more later...



Here's a new picture of my nephew Johnny!




He's gettin' so big! Cutie pie!




Also I wanted to show a picture one

of my Mom's friend made for me! I love it!
















Have a great BEAUTIFUL weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment