"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Post!! Coupon$!!




I haven't posted since summer...


Thought i needed a good break away


from the computer for a little bit.


I'm very excited to be back though!




So much going on right now.... my baby


nephew has just turned 2!! My sister-in-law


had a birthday yesterday. My niece is


gonna be 6 on the 12th this month and my


sister is turning 17 on Valentine's Day!!


so a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you all!


I love you! <3>




I'm hoping to post some new pictures on


here soon from Christmas...




Watched a show on TLC about Extreme


Couponing and it really shocked me. Someone


bought about $800 something in groceries and


only spent $2 and some change... SO I've decieded


to learn all I can about this. It is definately exciting


to save money $ and for the past four weeks I've


been using coupons. I've saved some. Haven't mastered


it yet, but I'm still learning. I've added a few of my


favorite coupon sites here. Go check them out!!


Come back to visit with me soon... There are plans


to post info about coupons, deals & freebies. I may


even have a few give-aways!




Until next time ... God bless you!










Hugs,





0 comments:

Post a Comment