"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Thursday, February 10, 2011

What a great Day! Freebies!!






Hey!! Havin' a great day at work

today! So glad it's Friday tomorrow.

Going shopping with my sister & my

Mom for my sissy's birthday Saturday.

Welp, her b-day is on Monday {yeppers -

Valentine's Day} She'll be 17 ....


We're gonna go out to eat and go

see a movie... not sure what we're

gonna see. Any suggestions? My

sissy wants to see the Justin B.

movie but my Mom doesn't.

LOL that's pro'lly what we'll see!



Hey there's a really cool magazine

I found out about not too long ago

called ALL YOU.

They have a bunch of coupons

in there. They sell it at WalMart!

If you go to their web site they

have daily freebies on there...

go check it out allyou.com


Hey and another freebie!!!

On Valentine's Day if you want

to go rent a movie .. go to the

red box! There's a code i found

for a free movie ON VALENTINE'S

DAY .... just when you check out

type in BEMINE :o)~~


Thinkin' about re designing my blog....

gonna look around for some cute

graphics... anyone have any

suggestions let me know!


Have a great one!


Hugs,


0 comments:

Post a Comment