"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Diet Solution!!




Ok, sorry I haven't posted


anything since last week. After

Easter we just got extremely busy

here at work.



The healthy way I am eating now started

with my Mom, my sister and I talking

about how we wanted to exercise and

go on a diet and start loosing weight.

I've been on probably every kind of diet

you can think of. I've lost some, but I

seemed to never stick to it. Mom found

something about a month ago while she was

looking online. It was on another site or

something. So she told me about it. Said

that we at least need to order it and see

what it's all about. Well, my birthday just

past and that's what I asked my brother to

get me for my b-day! {Thank you Johnny!}



*Drumroll, please*





It's called The Diet Solution!!

It's awesome too. It's been 4

weeks now and I've lost 12 pounds

and I actually feel healthy. No

headaches, no pain nothing. The first

14 days there's a book that tells you

exactly what to eat. On the 7th day and

on the 14th day you get a cheat day. No,

we didn't gorge ourselves and eat a whole

pizza - it says 2 slices of pizza is a meal!

Anyways, after I did my first cheat day. I felt

the difference. Ya know how you feel so full and

yucky after you eat sometimes. I felt that on my

cheat day. When I started back the next day...

I didn't feel that at all.



I just wanted to be able to share this amazing

way of eating with you. It's really good! All natural

and some organic foods. *Note, you do eat 5 times

a day in the first 14 days* I'll post more about

my progress as I go.... Here's the website for you

to go take a look see! LOL ...


http://www.thedietsolutionprogram.com/


Come back soon, I do

plan on doing a giveaway of the diet solution in PDF!




Post more later....
 
Hugs~JOY~Healthy,


Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment