"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Sunday, April 10, 2011

Welcome Home Sissy! Donate Coupons!









Wow, I really was gonna post on my blog
yesterday! Was spending time with my
family. How was everyone's weekend?
Just got back home from shopping with
Mom. Was buying a birthday present for
my twin brother! {He's 1 minute older}
We will turn 36 on April 12th!  I got him
a CD ... well there's 2 CD's in it and a DVD.
It's the new Zac Brown CD. I've decided
to put his song as the song of the week!
Hope ya like it! I'm also getting my brother
a fancy pen for work!

Above you'll see a picture of the Welcome
Home sign we got for my sister last week
when she came home from Italy! I am so
happy she's back home. She had a good time.
10 days in Italy... wish I could've went with her!
Was gonna put some pics on here of the gifts
she got for me, but for some reason they wouldn't
upload on here. She got everyone some Italian candy.
It was yummy! We still have a little bit left, lol. She got
two bookmarks from Vinezeia! A pen from Rome and
some Soap. The soap smells really good! She's such a
sweetie! Next year {her senior year} she's going to
Germany & Switzerland! Guess this is preparing us
for when she goes to college....

Found out something really cool a few months ago!
Did you know that overseas military members can use expired coupons up to six months past their expiration date? Military families stationed overseas are often living on one income and money can be scarce.


Let’s support our military by showing them some coupon love! Go to TheKrazyCouponLady.com for more information!

Going to go watch some TV! Back to work tomorrow.
Post more later this week!  Have a blessed week!

Hugs & Joy,

 

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment