"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Sunday, May 1, 2011

~Song of the Week~





I just love Jimmy Durante! I didn't even know who he was until
I watched that movie, 'Sleepless in Seasttle'...
Not too long ago we made a menu
for a restaurant in Calabash, NC. On the story page
I did an artcle about Jimmy. It was a lot of fun to learn
more about this guy! They do believe that he was visiting a
restaurant in Calabash and met a waitress there.... After that
on his radio show he'd always end it with... "Good night Mrs. Calabash,
where ever you are." His songs were also used in Frosty the Snowman
and in the movie The Notebook as well as others! If you hear one of his
songs you'll know that it's him! You can read more about him here at the
Wikipedia site. 

Gonna post more about my healthy eating sometime real soon. I'll be
doing a giveaway and offering a free PDF article... be sure to check
back soon! Have a great week!  MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY!!!!

Hugs~JOY~Health,


Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment