"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Joyful Journey...










Ok, so work is ALMOST over. I'm just doing
some ad proofs now. Was printing earlier.
Think I'm going out of town tomorrow to
visit some restaurants. WooHoo yes!! Always
love when I can get out of the office.


So, how was everyone's summer? Mine was busy, busy,
and interesting .... I did meet someone and went out
on a few dates. However .... ya know some people just
aren't meant to be together. Think we were just too
different. He's an awsome and super sweet guy though.
No worries though... still waiting for God to bring
the right one to me.... I've been praying and talking
to God about this and I am good & happy right
now where I am.

I've had some challenges with work... well mainly
with my boss. It's been crazy but also found out that
I have to pray CONSTANTLY about that & not worry & get
all stressed out. God will take care of all that...


Rebecca (my sister) is doing good. She started
her senior year of school not too long ago. She
has all AP classes. Praise God that she has His
wisdom. She's heading off to Davidson with Mom &
my step-dad this weekend. She has narrowed it down
to I think 4 colleges that she'll apply to. Mom
says she's gonna get a scholarship.... More on
that later.


Going to start back with my healthy eating &
exercising. Let all that slip away this summer.
Very excited to blog about all of this with my
friends. This fall I will also be doing another
give away... some recipies... some crafts and
more of my lovely ramblings about everything
and nothing... Hope you will join me on my
joyful journey...


{Hugs & Joy},




Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment