"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday!!! Visit some of my Fav Blogs!!




Happy Friday everyone!! Today I thought it be a
fun idea to plug some of my favorite blogs! ...

Let's Go Blog Hoppin'

Leelou Blogs!!

This is where my lovely blog template comes from.
I change it up every now and then. She has free templates
and free scrapbook layouts and is always doing giveaways!!
I also use her calendar for my background on my laptop.
Plus she always finds the coolest little shops with great gift ideas.
You should go check her blog out today!

Another site that I like is ....


Cuckoo for Coupon Deals!!
Diedre has her Freebie Friday List up right now!
She also posts a huge amount of coupons and deals.
I just love her site. You can also go there and learn more
about using coupons.... A must read blog for sure!


Ok ok one more....




Over at Mojo Savings I always find tons of deals and
freebies. She also updates her site throughout the day.
So you can go there several times a day and find awesome
deals, freebies,coupons & Giveaways. Go check it out!




Have a great weekend!!


{Hugs & Joy},







****Next week I'll be posting my giveaway! ****


Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment