"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Friday!! Fall & Pumpkins






Hope you all had a good week! Been really busy in
the office. Going shopping with Mom after work.
Was suppose to go over to my brother's house
this weekend, but.... this cough is hanging around.
It's going away & I am healed Praise God!
Going over next weekend though so I can
see my niece & nephew. Gonna get some pics
to post too!

Don't you just love fall? I do. I can definately
feel it in the air here in North Carolina. It's
getting cooler. Leaves are turning & falling.
And lets not forget about PUMPKINS!!!





This weekend I am going to buy some
pumpkins. Some for decoration & some
to make some yumminess. What's
your FAV pumpkin recipie?

Over at Saving you Dinero she has an awesome
way for you to make your own Pumpkin Puree
in your crockpot. Go check this out!!

Here's a funny picture for ya...




Too cute.... ya'll have a good weekend.


{Hugs & Joy},




Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment