"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Leg Elevated, Thank You & a sAAAweet Coupon!!



Hope everyone is having a good week...

Me, well, I'm keeping my right leg elevated LOL
I sprang it on Friday and then this morning I sprang
it again... I know, I know I need to watch where I'm
walking!



Just wanted to do a quick post and say THANK YOU to
everyone who's entered my giveaway so far. Tell all your
friends to come by and enter too. It ends Nov. 11th!!
Click HERE to enter. The winner will get a very cute
gift from Jilliewillie.com!!

Here's a yummy coupon for ya....



Facebook Coupon: BOGO Ferrero Rocher!!

Like I didn' t have enough Halloween candy... I bought 2 bags and
have been eating it today at work.
But, go to facebook and like Ferrero Rocher and get a buy one
get one coupon.... $1.29 savings! Pretty cool deal if you like this candy.


I'll post more later this week... make it a great day!!




{Hugs & Joy},


Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment