"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Friday, December 2, 2011

I have a new home!







Hello... Hope everyone had a nice
Thanksgiving! Lots of exciting things
going on here. I'm MOVING!!



I got my own place and I move in
next Friday. I havn't lived by
myself. It was either with my
Mom, friends or my ex husband.
So, I decided it was time to
just go ahead and rent a house.
I'm so happy. It's right near my
work and my Mom's house.
A cute little 1 bedroom 1 bath
house. I'm so excited about
decorating it.


Between now and Christmas I will
be very busy. Moving, shopping,
working, wrapping gifts.  I'll
be back to blogging as soon
as I can.  So, have a very
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!




*** Kids, there's a new picture for you
to color on the color page! ***



{Hugs & Joy},


Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment