"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring/TV/Color Page



Pin It



Good morning! Haven't really posted all that much since
St. Patrick's Day. Guess I took a little break.  So how's
everyone enjoying this pretty weather? Just love Spring.
My sister will be heading to Florida on Thursday for
her Senior spring break. I know she's excited. Wish
I could go with her!

This weekend I will finally get my cable/internet/phone
hooked up in my new house. Missed watching some
of my shows. Looking forward to catching up.

Added a spring picture here for the kids to
color. Just click on Color and print it out.
*You can also save them & color them
online with Paint or any program you have!*

My next post will be from my house this weekend. Yay!!
I'm planting 2 Crape Myrtle trees this weekend. Let
ya know how that goes....

Have a good week.

{{{{Hugs & Joy}}}},



Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment