"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday!

It's the weekend again. Gonna stay home
and rest. Fill like I've been on the go for
two weeks. lol

Need to do some praying. I pray all the time,
everyday. The devil is trying to attack my family
right now and i've gotta go to war in the spirit!
I refuse to allow him into my family! Thank God
the battle is won!

I'll post more later...
Here's something I'll be meditating on:


Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions,
he was bruised for our iniquities:the chastisement of our
peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."


Todays Joys:

1) Jesus

2) Congrats Brandon Heath for song of the Year!
Praise God! "Give Me Your Eyes"

3) My Nephew - was here at the office yesterday!
Love it when he smiles at me!

4) Prayer


Have a great weekend!

~Joy, Hugs & Sugahs~


0 comments:

Post a Comment