"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Butterflies . . .

Had a great weekend with my Mom
and Sister! Went to Raleigh. Woke up
@ 5:30 am so we could make it there
right when the mall opened! lol
My sister got some cute clothes, a CD,
and a Vera Bradly lunch box.

Working hard this week . . .

Was talking to my Mom this weekend.

She was telling me to pray about our work

and my job . . . I work with my family . . . anyways,

it kid of got me scared about the economy and everything . . .

Got into one of those bad moods . . .

God reminded me through talkin' with Mom that I

don't have to fear . . That God's ways are not our ways.

(I pray for my ways to be His ways) And that he takes care of us.

God has "not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, of love

and a sound mind" - 2 Timothy 1:7

So I've been praying for God to give me peace and not worry . . .

I went outside on my lunch break at work and it was so nice

out there today! I saw something awesome too that I know God

meant for just me to see . . . There were three butterflies flying around.

As I continured to watch them I started thinking about God . . . Then I

thought, The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. They all stayed together

even while flying around. At times I'd see one go up higher than the other two.

It was beautiful. . . It just let me know that God is here with me and He sticks

close to me . . . even closer than my loved ones at times. Times when I need Him

and His Holy Spirit to guide me and help me. He's with me always!!!!

Started thinking about what it says in the Bible when . . .

"There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real

friend sticks closer than a brother." - Proverbs 18:24

God is my Best Friend and I will not fear or worry.

I'll have faith and continue talking to Him everyday

and praising Him even through the storms.

With butterflies I'll fly free . . .

Isaiah 43: 1-3

1But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3For I am the LORD thy God...

Psalms 121:2 "My help comes from the Lord,

who made heaven and earth."

Todays Joys:

1) Peace

2) My Best Friend Jesus

3) Butterflies

4) The Word of God

Have a blessed week!

~Joy, Hugs & Sugahs~




0 comments:

Post a Comment