"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Friday, April 17, 2009

Playlist / Out of Town Shopping

This is so Awesome! Got my new
Playlist! I love music! So happy GOD gave
us music to enjoy, to create, to learn from
and heal from! These are just a few of
my Favorites!

Going out of town this weekend with
Mom and my sister. My sister is going
to shop for some new spring/summer
clothes and she needs her girls there to
help her and keep her company!
Lots of FUN! So excited. We're going
to Raleigh. I use to live in Raleigh for
7 years. Kind of miss it sometimes.
I know one place I'll be going to is
Carabou Coffee! They have the
best White Chocolate Coco! Yummy!

Typesetting and working on some ads
today at work. Gotta get back to it.
Just so happy it's FRIDAY! lol

Have a blessed weekend!

Todays Joys:

1) Music the Lord gave us!

2) Weekends

4) My girls!

5) Shopping!


~hugs & sugahs~

0 comments:

Post a Comment