"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Wow, it's been a week or more since
I've posted. Guess I've been really
busy at work.

Gettting ready to go do some grocery
shopping. Gonna clean my house
tomorrow. YAY! Sunday we'll (Mom,
and my Sister & myself) will be going
to church. After we're going to take
Mom out and my brother's wife and
her Mom. Fun weekend!

Been thinking about my Mom. She has
always been here for me (and my twin brother).
From when we were young and my Dad left until
today. She's constantly praying for us too. I just
thank God for her! I thank God for her everyday, but
this weekend is her weekend! *Smiles*
Might write something for her. A poem or
something. Gonna give her some $$$ too so
she can go shopping. Her birthday was this past
Tuesday! She was so happy! I just cry happy tears when
I see her smile!

I'll post more next week! Happy Mother's Day to
all you Mommys out there! Big Hugs to ya! God bless you!


Todays Joys:

1) God giving me the most Totally Awesome Mom in the world!

2) Work - So glad I have my job!

3) My Family

4) K-Love (Thanks for everything you guys do with God!)

5) THE WEEKEND! (I work Mon-Fri so I'm always happy on Friday!)


~Joy, Hugs & Sugahs~


0 comments:

Post a Comment