"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bloggin Break!

Hey! I have been on a long blog break! lol
Just really praying a lot. Seeking God . . .
God is so amazing! Awesome! I'm so happy
to be alive so I can just worship Him everyday!

My sister is off today to UNC Chapel Hill to do
this college prep thingy. I'm sooooo proud of her!
God has really blessed her! I know I talk about her
all the time. I just love her *smiles* She got on the
varisty cheerleading for next year, she's going to be
the sophmore rep in the student government and think
she's going to do track again. She has always made all As in
school. She says she wants to go into the medical field. And
I believe she'll do just that!!!

Well, while my sister and parents are out of town today
I am at Mom's babysitting her 7 dogs, 2 cats, and 3 birds.
Lots of fun lemme tell ya! Just chillin and watching a little
TV. Back to work tomorrow!

Blog more later (not sure when, but) later!

God bless you all!
~Joy, Hugs & Sugahs~

0 comments:

Post a Comment