"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Harris Teeter Trip!



Hope everyone's week is going well! I posted last
week about the Super Double Coupons at Harris Teeter.
I got a lot of goodies. Saved $14.70 WooHoo!!

I also got some freebies in the mail. I got my
Tom's toothpaste for kids. (Giving it to my
neice and nephew.) I got some other toothpaste
for me. I got some kid vitamins and I got two
full bottles of mascara. One from Mary Kay
and one from Loreal. I gave one to my
Mom!

Got my $50 Target card I won over at Gigispetals.com
and I got my 25 9 sleeve basball card holders in the
mail today!! Gonna put my coupons in there and
get organized! YAY!

Have a great week. Come back for Friday Fun.
*** Remember my giveaway ends Friday!
There's still a little bit of time to enter.
Go HERE to enter now.

{Hugs & Joy},




Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment