"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Thursday, March 15, 2012

Color Page/ Happy Birthday & St. Patrick's Day








Hope everyone's week is going well!
Busy here. I am still going to post about
love & dating. That will be later though.
Have to write it all out first LoL...

St. Patrick's Day is coming up this Saturday!
I just love that it's almost Spring! Yay!!
Also it's my Step-Dad's birthday that day.

Sooooo .....  Happy Birthday Bob!

We're all going out for dinner on Sat. night.
Get to see my niece & nephew.

Kids, I've added a new color page
just for you for St. Paddy's Day!
Just click on Color & you can
print it out!



*You can click on the image above to read it*

 Here's what it says:



The LORD bless thee, and keep thee." Numbers 6:24

'Irish Blessing'

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand



Have a great weekend!


{{{{Hugs & Joy}}}},


Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment