"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Forward / Recipe





Don't forget to turn your clocks forward either on Saturday night
or on Sunday! Daylight Savings begins on Sunday March 11th.



Good morning... tons of work in the office
today. Had to post that yummy recipe though.
Let me know if you try it and what you season
it with!

*** Ok, just noticed this is not readable LoL***


Here's the recipe:


Ingredients:
1⁄3 cup flour
3 cups low-fat milk (1%)
* (I did add a few splashes of whipping cream to make it even creamier!)
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon butter

Directions:


In a medium, heavy saucepan, whisk flour to remove any lumps.
Gradually add 1 cup milk, whisking until smooth.
Add remaining milk and the nutmeg.
Whisk over medium heat until thickened and comes to a boil, about 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan and butter.
Season to taste.
To season I added some salt & Pepper as well as
some organic seasonings I got in the mail as
free samples. I used: Chilie Pepper, vanilla
and a pinch of ginger. It's really yummy!!



So happy it's FRIDAY!! Going to go see
my niece practice softball tonight. Going
shopping with Mom tomorrow. Gotta
get my step-Dad a birthday gift. His
birthday is on St. Patrick's Day.
Sunday I'm just going to relax.
My friend might stop by to see me! YAY!!

Have great weekend.


{{{{Hugs & Joy}}}},




Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment