"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
it shall rejoice in His Salvation." -Psalm 35:9



Friday, March 2, 2012

Daffodils / GO HEELS!!







Good morning & Happy Friday!!
See those "Purty Flalows" (Pretty Flowers)
up there?! For the past few weeks I've gotten
the joy of peeking out my windows and seeing
them growing in my yard. There's some other
flowers and roses growing too. I just hope
it stays warm so they'll stick around for awhile.
I love flowers. "Purty Flalows" is what I use to
call them when I was little. LoL I use to stand
in my grandma's flower bushes. They were
so afraid I'd get stung by a bee. Thank God
I've never been stung yet!!  I'm really loving
living in my new house. Looking forward to
fixing it up too. Maybe some DIY projects.
That'll be fun. I'll post about that later ...


What are you doing this weekend?
Today after work I'm going grocery
shopping. (Got my coupons ready!)
Then on Sat. I'm hanging out with
some friends. Gonna watch that

Carolina vs. Duke game. YAY!


GO HEELS!!!


 Have a great weekend...



{{{{Hugs & Joy}}}},


Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment